Guo, Y, Rammal, HG and Dowling, PJ (2016) Global Talent Management and Staffing in MNEs, Emerald Books
Guo, Y, Rammal, HG & Dowling, PJ 2016, ‘Career Capital Development of Self-Initiated Expatriates in China’ in Guo, Y, Rammal, HG & Dowling, PJ (eds), Global Talent Management and Staffing in MNEs, Emerald, UK, pp. 81-100.
Guo, Y, Rammal, HG & Dowling, PJ 2016, ‘Global Talent Management and Staffing in MNEs: An Introduction to the Edited Volume of International Business and Management’ in Global Talent Management and Staffing in MNEs, Emerald Group Publishing Limited, pp. xv-xxiv.
Professional Industry Report:
“Expanding Trade in Business Services in ASEAN”. Report prepared in 2007 for the Association of South East Nations (ASEAN) Secretariat. Member of the author team involving the Centre for the Advancement of Trade Integration and Facilitation; Centre for Strategic and International Studies; Institute for International Trade; and Thailand Development Research Institute.
Professional Magazines and Newspaper Publications:
• Rammal, H.G. (2011) Challenges of Shariah Supervision in Islamic Financial Institutions, Islamic Finance News. August 3, vol. 8, no. 30, pp. 20-21.
• Hoepner, A.G.F., Rammal, H.G. and Rezec, M. (2010) By the Numbers: Comprehensive Study Sheds Light On Islamic Mutual Fund Performance, Business Islamica Magazine.
• Rammal, H.G. (2010) Islamic Banking in Pakistan: Past, Present and Future, Islamic Finance News. July 21, vol. 7, no. 29, pp. 13-14.
• Rammal, H.G. (2010) Opportunities for Islamic Finance Growth in Australia, Islamic Finance News. May 5, vol. 7, no. 18, pp. 13-14.
• Hoepner, A. G. F., Rammal, H.G and M. Rezec, M. (2009) Islamic Mutual Funds: Reviewing their Financial Performance and Investment Style Around the World, Opalesque Islamic Finance Intelligence, 4, pp.20-21.
• Rammal, H.G. (2009) Addressing the Shortage of Qualified Shari’ah Advisors in Islamic Banks, Islamic Finance Today. January-March, pp.24-26.
• Rammal, H.G. (2008) Post-Bhutto Pakistan: Nuclear War or Peace and Prosperity?, The Independent Weekly Newspaper. January 19-25, p.31. Adelaide, Australia.