Guo, Y, Rammal, HG and Dowling, PJ (2016) Global Talent Management and Staffing in MNEs, Emerald Books
• Cavusgil, S.T., Knight, G., Riesenberger, J.R., Rammal, H.G. and Rose, E.L. (2014) ‘International Business: The New Realities’ 2nd edition. Pearson Education Australia.
• Cavusgil, S.T., Knight, G., Riesenberger, J.R., Rammal, H.G. and Freeman, S, (2012) ‘International Business: The New Realities‘. Pearson Education Australia.
• Wild, J., Wild. K., Han, J., and Rammal, H.G. (2007) ‘International Business: The Challenges Of Globalisation’. Pearson Education Australia.
• Parsons, D. and Rammal, H.G. (2010) “The Integration of the Electronics Sector in ASEAN”, in Findlay, C., Pangestu, M., and Parsons, D. (eds), ‘Light the lamp’: Papers on world trade and investment in memory of Bijit Bora. World Scientific: Singapore.
Professional Industry Report:
Agarwal, R, Bajada, C, Green, R, Rammal, HG & Scerri, M E 2017, Australia’s International Business Survey 2017, Export Council of Australia. Sydney, Australia.
Redden, J. Burgan, B. and Rammal, H.G. (2017) “Expanding Trade in Business Services in ASEAN”. Report prepared in 2007 for the Association of South East Nations (ASEAN) Secretariat. Member of the author team involving the Centre for the Advancement of Trade Integration and Facilitation; Centre for Strategic and International Studies; Institute for International Trade – University of Adelaide; and Thailand Development Research Institute.
Dang, T, Jasovska, P & Rammal, HG 2020, ‘International business-government relations: The risk management strategies of MNEs in emerging economies’, Journal of World Business, vol. 55, no. 1.
Rammal, HG 2019, ‘Innovation and International Entrepreneurship: Will the Digital Platform Serve All?’, International Journal of Economics, Business, and Entrepreneurship, vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 97-103.
Dang, T, Jasovska, P, Rammal, HG & Schlenker, K 2019, ‘Formal-informal channels of university-industry knowledge transfer: the case of Australian business schools’, Knowledge Management Research & Practice, vol. 17, no. 4, pp. 384-395.
Burritt, RL, Christ, KL, Rammal, HG and Schaltegger, S (2018) “Multinational Enterprise Strategies for Addressing Sustainability: the Need for Consolidation”, Journal of Business Ethics.
Rammal, H.G. and Burgan, B. (2008) “Managing An International Business School: A Case Study”, Global Education. Vol. 5(2).
Rammal, H.G. and Zurbruegg, R. (2004) “Measuring The Awareness Of Australian Muslims Towards Shari’ah Compliant Banking Products”, Indonesian Management And Accounting Research. Vol. 3(1), pp.351-362.
Rammal, H.G. (2004) “A Framework For International Business Negotiations”, Ethics and Critical Thinking Journal. Vol. (18)4, pp.74-86.
Rammal, H.G. (2004) “Industrial Conflict In Australia: The Effects Of The Workplace Relations Act”, Business Journal For Entrepreneurs. Vol. 17(4), pp.75-81.
• Rammal, H.G. (2003) “Mudaraba In Islamic Finance: Principles And Application”, Business Journal For Entrepreneurs. Vol. 16(4), pp.105-112.
Professional Magazines and Newspaper Publications:
• Rammal, H.G. (2011) Challenges of Shariah Supervision in Islamic Financial Institutions, Islamic Finance News. August 3, vol. 8, no. 30, pp. 20-21.
• Hoepner, A.G.F., Rammal, H.G. and Rezec, M. (2010) By the Numbers: Comprehensive Study Sheds Light On Islamic Mutual Fund Performance, Business Islamica Magazine.
• Rammal, H.G. (2010) Islamic Banking in Pakistan: Past, Present and Future, Islamic Finance News. July 21, vol. 7, no. 29, pp. 13-14.
• Rammal, H.G. (2010) Opportunities for Islamic Finance Growth in Australia, Islamic Finance News. May 5, vol. 7, no. 18, pp. 13-14.
• Hoepner, A. G. F., Rammal, H.G and M. Rezec, M. (2009) Islamic Mutual Funds: Reviewing their Financial Performance and Investment Style Around the World, Opalesque Islamic Finance Intelligence, 4, pp.20-21.
• Rammal, H.G. (2009) Addressing the Shortage of Qualified Shari’ah Advisors in Islamic Banks, Islamic Finance Today. January-March, pp.24-26.
• Rammal, H.G. (2008) Islamic Banking: Opportunities And Challenges, Chartered Financial Analyst. October, pp.78-80. India.
• Rammal, H.G. (2008) Regionalization: Lessons For South Asia, Chartered Financial Analyst. January, pp.59-60. India.
• Rammal, H.G. (2008) Post-Bhutto Pakistan: Nuclear War or Peace and Prosperity?, The Independent Weekly Newspaper. January 19-25, p.31. Adelaide, Australia.