• Parsons, D. and Rammal, H.G. (2010) “The Integration of the Electronics Sector in ASEAN”, in Findlay, C., Pangestu, M., and Parsons, D. (eds), ‘Light the lamp’: Papers on world trade and investment in memory of Bijit Bora. World Scientific: Singapore.
Professional Industry Report:
Redden, J. Burgan, B. and Rammal, H.G. (2017) “Expanding Trade in Business Services in ASEAN”. Report prepared in 2007 for the Association of South East Nations (ASEAN) Secretariat. Member of the author team involving the Centre for the Advancement of Trade Integration and Facilitation; Centre for Strategic and International Studies; Institute for International Trade – University of Adelaide; and Thailand Development Research Institute.
Dang, T, Jasovska, P, Rammal, HG & Schlenker, K 2019, ‘Formal-informal channels of university-industry knowledge transfer: the case of Australian business schools’, Knowledge Management Research & Practice, vol. 17, no. 4, pp. 384-395.
Rammal, H.G. and Burgan, B. (2008) “Managing An International Business School: A Case Study”, Global Education. Vol. 5(2).
Rammal, H.G. and Zurbruegg, R. (2004) “Measuring The Awareness Of Australian Muslims Towards Shari’ah Compliant Banking Products”, Indonesian Management And Accounting Research. Vol. 3(1), pp.351-362.
Rammal, H.G. (2004) “A Framework For International Business Negotiations”, Ethics and Critical Thinking Journal. Vol. (18)4, pp.74-86.
Rammal, H.G. (2004) “Industrial Conflict In Australia: The Effects Of The Workplace Relations Act”, Business Journal For Entrepreneurs. Vol. 17(4), pp.75-81.
Professional Magazines and Newspaper Publications:
• Rammal, H.G. (2011) Challenges of Shariah Supervision in Islamic Financial Institutions, Islamic Finance News. August 3, vol. 8, no. 30, pp. 20-21.
• Hoepner, A.G.F., Rammal, H.G. and Rezec, M. (2010) By the Numbers: Comprehensive Study Sheds Light On Islamic Mutual Fund Performance, Business Islamica Magazine.
• Rammal, H.G. (2010) Islamic Banking in Pakistan: Past, Present and Future, Islamic Finance News. July 21, vol. 7, no. 29, pp. 13-14.
• Rammal, H.G. (2010) Opportunities for Islamic Finance Growth in Australia, Islamic Finance News. May 5, vol. 7, no. 18, pp. 13-14.
• Hoepner, A. G. F., Rammal, H.G and M. Rezec, M. (2009) Islamic Mutual Funds: Reviewing their Financial Performance and Investment Style Around the World, Opalesque Islamic Finance Intelligence, 4, pp.20-21.
• Rammal, H.G. (2009) Addressing the Shortage of Qualified Shari’ah Advisors in Islamic Banks, Islamic Finance Today. January-March, pp.24-26.
• Rammal, H.G. (2008) Post-Bhutto Pakistan: Nuclear War or Peace and Prosperity?, The Independent Weekly Newspaper. January 19-25, p.31. Adelaide, Australia.